• Wash and Dry
• Full Groom
• Hand stripping
• De-shedding treatment for short-haired dogs, to control moulting.
• Puppy groom. *Special Offer* – vaccinated puppies under 6 months get a wash, dry and their nails clipped for only £10 to familiarise them with being groomed.
Regular grooming helps to ensure the dog is healthy and comfortable and decreases the chances of skin problems.
Grooming is about more than just making your dog look and smell nice.
• Bathing which helps to remove dirt and dead hair;
• The opportunity to monitor your dog’s health by checking for cuts, skin problems, lumps, fleas and ticks;
• Keeping your dog’s face free of long hair to prevent eye infections and irritations;
• Depending on the breed of dog, regular brushing is essential to avoid matting which can cause severe skin irritations and infections;
• Long, floppy ears can be a breeding ground for bacteria which cause infections, so the ear canal needs to be kept clean or hair and dirt;
• De-shedding treatment helps reduce moulting in short-haired dogs.
And as with all pack animals, grooming can help create a strong bond between you and your dog!
So not only will they look and smell good, their coat will be healthier, and we tend to find that a healthy dog is a happy dog.